This morning, Kate and Will left Kensington Palace by car and traveled to the Middletons' family home in Bucklebury, where they're expected to spend the next few weeks. (Kate's dress, shown below, is by Seraphine, should you be interested.) Just a few hours after their departure, the baby's name was announced by Kensington Palace via e-mail and Twitter. World, welcome Prince George Alexander Louis, also known as His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge! (All three of those were on bookies' top-ten lists, by the way.) Do we think they've known all along, or were they up all night debating the order of middle names? And what shall we nickname him? Boy George, anyone? Or GAL?
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?