On a promo tour for Grown Ups 2, Salma Hayek visited the Late Show last night, where she regaled us with a bumbled yet adorable performance of "The Star-Spangled Banner." Her mouth went dry, her heart fluttered, and then she took off: "And the rocket's red glare ... There was raising?" she stuttered. But her memory proved its patriotism, and the U.S.-naturalized movie star yelled, "Bombs bursting in air!" Watch Salma Hayek conquer her nerves and sing her heart out. Unsurprisingly, her voice is as lovely as the rest of her.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken