Over the weekend on a vast, tent-strewn lawn out in the Hamptons, the Super Saturday "garage sale" commenced. Now in its sixteenth year, the family-friendly fund-raiser benefiting the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund was produced by Mark Addison's Eventstyle and was hosted by Donna Karan and Kelly Ripa. Over 200 designers participated, including Diane von Furstenberg, alice + olivia, Helmut Lang, and Ralph Lauren. In addition to plenty of merchandise, the event boasted a carnival, a Color Club manicure bar, a Moroccanoil spa and styling bar, and a giant pink slide, of course. Click through to spot famous smiling faces out shopping in the sun — from two Hilton ladies to Lisa Rinna and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken