All we know about the athlete pictured above, who's slightly red from a friendly game of soccer, is that his name is Lloyd Isgrove, he's Welsh, and he's wearing a bright-red-and-gold uniform for his football team, Southampton FC. He's also a young, spry 20 years old. But his age doesn't stop him from looking like a flaxen-haired prince about to slay a dragon or some other mythical creature in the name of fairy-tale love. Appreciate the ferocity of his gaze to something or someone off-screen — as well as his sharp features, sculpted jawline, and killer profile.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve