The level of fashion frenzy has peaked in Paris since men's fashion week started last week. Editors, designers, and other guests were out in the sun wearing cool, bright colors with their faces framed in advanced sunglasses. The Cut's YoungJun Koo was on scene to capture the most memorable looks spotted on the sartorial elite, from Karl Lagerfeld to hip-hop stars to K-pop stars (alert: Big Bang fans). For those looking for some inspiration to add something extra to your summer wardrobe, click through the slideshow to see how exactly to rock a full-on Hawaiian print suit; a giant golden belt fit for Spartacus; Willy Wonka sunnies with candy-tinted frames; and even the notorious double-cap. Somehow, the people in Paris made it all work fabulously. Even Karl, with his gloved hand and pursed lips, seems to approve.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb