Add "bad suits" to your list of OkCupid deal-breakers (along with threesome requests and people who like "all kinds of music"). According to a four-month-long study from OkCupid and custom-suit company Arden Reed, men who tailor their suits get better reception on OkC than men who settle for ill-fitting, off-the-rack ones. After four months of monitoring ten fake profiles — some featuring a model wearing a fitted suit, others featuring the same model wearing an oversize, cheap version — results showed men in fitted suits were 2.3 times more likely to be checked out and received 3.5 times as many messages. How could women even really tell the difference? It must be some evolutionary byproduct securing our reproductive successes or something. Either way, we absolutely trust this study on the importance of tailored suits from a suit tailor.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her