Oh, it's Beyoncé looking seductive on another magazine cover. She's almost naked, in that fake-nipple sort of way, and looks to be wearing a very tight bodysuit made of glitter, or maybe just a lot of body paint and airbrushing. In fact, they may have just superimposed her head onto a sparkly cyborg, but if that is indeed the case, why did they give that poor cyborg a weird, disembodied left arm? Arms do not twist backward and slither around one's own waist like that, even when they are slick and golden and supposed to belong to Beyoncé. Although it is cool that she seems to have sunlight bursting out of her right ear.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split