After making peace with the fact that Kimye's baby would not be named Kadence or Krescendo, thereby breaking the Kardashian K-name family tradition, we've come to accept the controversial name North. After Anna Wintour and brother Rob gave their blessing, we were even starting to feel like it was a cool name. But we're back to being sad after the New York Daily News reports that Kardashian "kind of" wanted to name her yet-to-be-seen Vogue-approved baby something that began with the letter K, but she was worried about the Klu Klux Klan. "Our kid, if it's a K, then they'll call us the KKK," she said. We can't disagree.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split