Yesterday, the Lovelace actress appeared at the film's screening at the Mayfair Hotel looking like a housewife who stepped out of a part-futuristic, part-exhibitionist version of the fifties. The charming navy chiffon button-up top with a matching, over-the-knee skirt covered in metallic turquoise polka dots from Gucci's resort 2014 collection looked modest, but the sheer material was revealing (especially when caught in the camera's flash) and showed off her thighs, entire back, and trusty granny panties — a favorite of Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga. She added to her vintage look by tying her hair into a low bun, swiping a bright red over her lips, and wearing a simple pair of black Givenchy sandals.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000