In the hustle and bustle of Carine's various projects over the past year, it was easy to forget that she's also the subject of a new documentary, Mademoiselle C, out in September. According to the trailer, which went live today, it's all about the debut issue of CR Fashion Book, with appearances by Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, Kate Upton, Tom Ford, then-pregnant Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, and a befuddled Donatella Versace. (Many of these clips have already been shown on CR's website, but hey, they're still fun to look at.) Bonus: There appears to be footage from Julia's sexy pregnant i-D cover shoot, which was styled by her mom, as well as baby creatures from this set. There will certainly be a lot more noise about the film, directed by Fabien Constant, come Fashion Week.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?