If you haven't checked out Diane Keaton's Twitter account, get thee there. We love Twitter Diane Keaton almost as much as we love drunk Diane Keaton. She describes herself as a "lucky actress, friends with woody allen, visual explorer, serial renovator, and dumpster diver" and has a feed so positive and earnestly charming you can't help but follow her compulsively (h/t Paper for pointing this out). She's also really into call-and-response. Right now she's asking followers to tweet her pictures of "beautiful men" and tweeting back her opinions ("lovely matt dillon ... he looks like a greek god/statue"). Next week she plans to ask for images of "beautiful women." Thanks for the eye candy, Diane! She also links to her Pinterest, which means you can now spend the rest of the afternoon exploring her stunning boards with names like "Light my Fire" and "Ebony and Ivory."
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken