Cara Delevingne's dream to ditch modeling and take up her true passions for singing and acting is finally coming true. A video of Delevingne harmonizing with London musician Will Heard made its Internet debut earlier this week. And according to snapshots posted on her Instagram account yesterday, the 21-year-old model-singer-businesswoman will dip her toe into acting, again. The movie is titled Kids in Love, and according to British Vogue, it will focus on rich, young London kids who party, do drugs, and, from what we gather from the pictures, wear flower crowns any chance they get. It's only a matter of time before those brows get even more famous.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her