What if you want to keep lip balm and eye cream on you at all times (because you never know when age is going to hit ya) but cannot fit two more items into your already-overpacked makeup bag? Here is the solution: La Prairie's Anti-Aging Eye and Lip Perfection à Porter. There's an ultra-hydrating lip-plumping balm in one half of the sleek, silver clamshell, and on the other side, there's an eye gel that sits nicely whether applied under or over makeup. (Light diffusers inside will also help diminish the appearance of wrinkles.) Both sides of the compact include a mirror, and the whole thing isn't any larger than your average powder compact. It's an expensive little gadget, at $150, but know that both formulas are loaded with La Prairie's signature Cellular Complex (glycoproteins, horsetail and ginseng extracts for skin renewal). You can also keep the compact by your bed and treat your face before dozing off to sleep.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb