Carine Roitfeld recently reminded the Internet of her fashion prowess when she styled a pair of Home Depot paint coveralls in seven different ways. If that didn't succeed in piquing your interest for her next issue of the fashion bible, she's tossed yet another tantalizing nugget on the Internet. In a post blaring, "ISSUE 3 IS COMNG," the editor decided to give her readers a sneak peek at her latest creation with an upbeat video titled "Totally Head to Toe." Models including Lily Donaldson, Xiao Wen, Karolina Kurkova, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Lindsey Wixson, Soo Joo Park, and more give their best poses with their hair done in voluminous waves and faces covered in vibrant makeup while daintily carrying designer dust bags (alongside the actual bags, of course) between their freshly manicured fingers. They also share their interpretations of happiness (sleeping thirteen hours, hanging out with sisters, being in nature) and their imperfections (beauty marks, tooth gaps). But the main question this video brings to mind: Is Carine making dust bags a thing, like she attempted to do with disposable jumpsuits?
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split