It's August! You can count the number of beach weekends left on one hand. Your tan and your bikini body are as good as they're going to get this season. What better time to Instagram a picture of your upper thighs — hairless, oiled, and carefully arranged to look as thin and cylindrical as hot dogs? Or, vice versa: Use your grillables for of-the-moment selfie humor! Instantly classic Tumblr blog Hot-Dog Legs has curated photos from some of the best practitioners of the optical illusion. Their use of perspective puts Anthony Weiner's penis art to shame.
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists