Fashion Month snuck up on us as always. There we were, in our blissful Hamptons oblivion, jet-setting to European weddings, and lo and behold, we'd been neglecting our actual jobs: inspiring imitators in the Street-Style Olympics. So, as punishment, we had to spend all of Labor Day weekend shopping. Luckily all the pre-fall and fall merchandise had arrived at Barneys, Jeffrey, Opening Ceremony, and Fivestory, enabling us to put together at least one day of decent outfits: seven outfits for the waking hours (we'll change in the car, so don't mind us, Driver). For the rest of the week's looks, we plan to do some Net-a-Porter same-day delivery. Sure, we'll have spent a cool $5M by the end of the cycle, but it will be worth it for the simple joy of never having to wear the same thing twice. Click through our slideshow for fourteen great ensembles, each pegged to a seminal moment of each #NYFW day.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?