I know it’s not a contest, but “human carpet” must be among the most convenient fetishes in existence. It's discreet, unobtrusive, monetizable — there's even some glory in it. Meet Georgio, the Connecticut massage therapist whose thing is rolling himself up in a rug and having people walk all over him. A Maltese immigrant, he knows two other men who share his predilection. But it is Georgio, 52, who holds the known record for “most women standing on a man rolled up in a carpet.” According to the Daily Mail, the human carpet is “somewhat of a celebrity” — although his fetish conveniently disguises his appearance — and he charges up to $200 for appearances (or is it performances?) at clubs. He was once walked on by Lady Gaga.
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone’s Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer