We stumbled across a pile of YouTube gold on Jezebel this afternoon: A man, speaking softly and hypnotically in Italian, practices yoga with his adorable Chihuahua. While the talented, endearing dog (named Panchino) doing its best rendition of "down dog," "child's pose," or "cobra pose" is sure to steal your attention the first time around, be sure to replay the clip. Because the male yoga instructor is equally endearing. Not to mention his lulling voice, well-groomed scruff, and what appears to be a tattoo of a wild cat prowling on his forearm. "Respira, respira, respira." Happy summer Friday!
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel