Jennifer Garner appears on the September cover of Allure magazine, where she looks great and says normal things about herself. (She admits, "There were times I had to watch every calorie that went into my body ... Doing something like that again ... is not exactly on the top of my list.") She also offers good advice on marriage, explaining that she makes "a very conscious decision" to attend some parties and premieres without her husband, Oscar-winner Ben Affleck. "It can be too much," she says. "I think especially for women, they can really lose their identity and just become 'wife of.'" Okay, but admit it: Sometimes it's also just more fun to fly solo, without someone sweating all over you in red-carpet photos or hogging all the hors d'oeuvres.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve