TMZ scooped the Jenner-Kardashian media complex with the first postpartum photograph of Kim Kardashian. (No, neck-up selfies do not count.) It is shockingly, endearingly normal. (Also: a TMZ exclusive.) Kardashian is walking out of an L.A. medial center, Kanye West in tow, baby North ferried by an unidentified black woman, possibly in scrubs. She wears a chambray shirt, leggings, an actual sweater around her waist, and what might be a natural glow, or at least some very subtle makeup. For some reason, she and West are wearing matching, fringed moccasin boots. As far as blown "reveals" go, it's kind of perfect. Not that she should let it stop her from jumping out of a cake in a bikini on her mother's talk show once reaches her goal weight or whatever.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel