Post-VMAs, Lady Gaga was all smiles as she strutted out of her apartment in another piece from the runway: a sparkly, bedazzled, open-front jumpsuit by Atelier Versace. The singer, who has no qualms walking around in bras and thongs, seemed to have been most recently inspired by Selena Gomez's lacy black bra at the VMAs that kept a single, embroidery-covered breast exposed all night. Gaga, in turn, swapped her seashell bra for Gomez's oeuvre — and went all out, showing off both breasts, or her entire torso for that matter — in an extravagant, barely there outfit. She topped off her look with her unruly blonde mermaid wig, Alaïa boots, and Tom Ford sunglasses. Lady Gaga would.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve