Last night, the Mortal Instruments: City of Bones actress continued her globe-trotting premiere tour in Berlin. She showed up on the red carpet in a stunning all-black look, dressed in a sleeveless black crop top from Paper London paired with a floor-sweeping skirt from Halston Heritage. At first glance, the peek of Collins's abs could almost pass as a cream-colored belt. She swept her dark hair into an elegant high-volume low bun, painted her fingernails black, and pulled off a killer smoky eye. Her only accessories were a chunky gold necklace and cuff — and of course, those amazing brows.
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists