It's always a treat when a handsome, charming, straight-up sexy man is also wicked smart. An Oscar winner with a killer smile, warm, deep-brown eyes, and a possible political career in his future, Ben Affleck is the full package. Today we know him as a doting dad and husband — the kind who takes his kids to school, brings flowers home to his wife, and hangs with pals like Matt Damon on the weekends — but soon enough we'll know him as the spandex-wearing, ass-kicking Dark Knight. Critics might be dubious, but here's hoping Affleck brings some of his own soulfulness and five-o'clock-shadow scruffiness to Batman, and maybe even some of his former bad-boy persona — this is, after all, the man who was engaged to J.Lo. Plus, we can't wait to hear him try to top Christian Bale's husky Batman voice.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split