The man who reigns over J.Crew with an iron grip (and a PA system) will appear on this Sunday's Breaking Bad episode, "Page Six" reports. Drexler allegedly met up with Sony Television executives earlier this summer, told them about his obsession with the show, and earned a small role in the upcoming episode, for which he flew out to New Mexico. ( He swapped his uniform of clear frames, dark jeans, a crisp oxford, and a blazer for "a very out-of-character sweatshirt and ill-fitting jeans — definitely not from J.Crew.") He'll play a customer at Walter White's car wash. Because he knows a thing or two about customer service.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her