More British-tabloid rumors on the Cara Delevingne–movie-role front: According to the Sun and the Daily Mail, the model has auditioned for a role in director Sam Taylor-Johnson's adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. This comes just days after a still-unconfirmed story about her landing the title role in a movie called Kids in Love, which is about "rich kids who live a wild lifestyle filled with parties and drugs." Both connections stem from her tiny part on the set of Anna Karenina several years ago, where she met Aaron Taylor-Johnson (husband of Sam) and Preston Thompson, whose father owns the studios where Kids in Love is supposedly filming. See, it's all quite a stretch. Can we just see a signed movie contract and call it a day?
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve