With her long limbs and model-like stature, Nicole Kidman has the body for fashion. Over the past twenty years, the Australian actress's style has remained consistent: She often chooses long, body-skimming dresses, high or straight necklines, and designer labels. While her wardrobe has become more sparkly since her 2006 marriage to Keith Urban, Kidman has shied away from over-the-top plunging necklines and high hemlines, opting for more modest ensembles than many of her Hollywood counterparts. But in the actress's case, modest doesn't mean boring — during her recent stint as Cannes Film Festival judge, Kidman fulfilled her red-carpet duties in a slew of show-stopping gowns from Christian Dior, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, and more. Take a look back at the Aussie's style, from her wild-haired Tom Cruise days to the present, in her look book.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000