Last week, before the Miley tongue show hit Brooklyn, the biggest event that lured out the city's famous faces was Moët and Chandon’s 270th anniversary celebration. A cheery Anna Wintour flew by helicopter to the event and smiled and hugged her forever tennis favorite Roger Federer. Models Tyson Beckford and Andrej Pejic were also present, the latter posing ever-so-seductively as a glass of Champagne was poured for him. Later in the week, magazine fetes drew out everyone from Anjelica Huston to Thom Browne. But the one party that successfully closed out the week? The VMA after-party at No. 8 and Electric Room. An eclectic crowd including Alexander Wang, Pharrell Williams, Terry Richardson, Katy Perry, Jamie Foxx, and more spent the night hanging out — or sticking up their thumbs or showing off their grillz to anyone interested. Click through the slideshow to see snapshots from the biggest events from the past week.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line