The Daily Dot alerts the world to a new Craigslist trend: ads in New Jersey, Buffalo, and Texas selling positive pregnancy tests for $25–40. Don't worry, it's a no-questions-asked exchange. The sellers don't care what the tests are being used for, whether it's getting your boyfriend to pop the question, playing a fun prank on Mom and Dad, entrapment, a kidnapping plot, what have you. Here is one Dallas-based ad seeking a test for $40, for use in some elaborate revenge plot. We're looking forward to the ensuing Lifetime movie plot that emerges from that one.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve