While this portrait, shot by Annie Leibovitz, is clearly meant to reflect Alexander Wang's serious commitment to wool fabrics, let's not get confused — the ram is clearly in charge here. Look at those horns! That solemn expression and confident stance! That powerful set of hooves! He's like, "If you don't get a flock of nice fluffy ewes up in this old alleyway soon, I am going to butt somebody straight into the gutter." Wang, meanwhile, is just looking solemn and rather damp in his hoodie, his sleeves dangling uselessly by his sides. "Let's hope this sheep doesn't know about those black shearling teddy bears," he's thinking to himself.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb