Remember six months ago when Amber Rose couldn’t stop talking about her natural birth plan, in which Wiz Khalifa (“Dr. Wiz”) would pull his son from Rose’s drug-free vagina? It was waylaid by complications, but Rose attributed her home birth plan to Ricki Lake’s The Business of Being Born and appeared on Lake's talk show. This week, 25-year-old mom Evan Rachel Wood joined the club. "I have to say thank you Ricki Lake for your inspiring documentary," she wrote on Twitter. "I never knew I had a choice when it came to labor. It taught me so much & aided my decision in having a natural home birth which my son & I are now forever grateful for." It is unclear how hands-on baby daddy James Bell, 27, got. Us Weekly reports that Lake's documentary has a sequel,The Business of Being Born II, that includes interviews with Cindy Crawford, Alanis Morissette, Gisele Bündchen, Christy Turlington, and Alyson Hannigan, whose children will one day reminisce about their sober, vivid births together at Harvard-Westlake and Spence.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve