It didn't look like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship could get any more fascinating, but it continues to provide, even in its afterlife. The latest is that Riley Keough, Pattinson’s rebound chick, showed up at a movie premiere hand-in-hand with her ex-fiancé Monday night. (Realizing you're somebody's rebound is often the only thing less appealing than your ex, right?) Described by Us Weekly as “the first girl Robert has liked since Kristen,” Keough, 24, is an actress and granddaughter of Elvis Presley who befriended Stewart on the set of The Runaways. (Read Bonnie Fuller’s full recap of the ethical dilemmas therein here.) The former fiancé is Alex Pettyfer, with whom Keough appeared in Magic Mike. You may recall him as the charmer who “terrified” ex-girlfriend Dianna Agron, once almost missed his own movie premiere watching his house burn down, and has a tattoo above his penis that says, “Thank you.” It’s kind of fun to see him get caught up in all this, as he once said, of Los Angeles, “It’s this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear ... Geographically it’s fantastic ... but socially it’s disgusting. I wish they’d run all the cunts out.” As for Stewart, if one sketchy source is to be believed, she's enrolled in an English literature class at UCLA. But it's reportedly a correspondence course so it doesn't require her to be physically in the insidious pool of cunts.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve