We're led to believe that Anna Dello Russo is never photographed unless she's dressed to the nines, and a recent Instagram confirms that theory. Dello Russo never, ever dresses down. While jogging with friend and fellow street-style fixture Giovanna Battaglia, Dello Russo, her hair flowing, wore head-to-toe Dolce & Gabbana spring 2013. (Well, save for the New Balances.) Battaglia, who still looks glamorous though not in D&G, opted for a black spandex-and-sports-bra combo — which makes us wonder if Dello Russo was just ill-prepared for any kind of athletic activity. Otherwise she'd be wearing spandex, an oversize T-shirt, and a pained expression like the rest of us, right? But we're willing to bet that PTSD associated with being caught in Abercrombie & Fitch that one time means that Dello Russo will never leave the house in non-designer clothes again.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!