Yesterday, the esteemed writer-actress-mother-comedian stopped by Ed Sullivan Theater to film a segment for the Late Show With David Letterman. She wore a black-and-white, body-hugging dress by Reed Krakoff that not only showed off her arms but also managed to bless her with the ability to look professional and glam. She paired her dress with black Casadei heels and upped her levels of sophistication with blown-out locks that fell perfectly around her face, some color on her lips, and a lilac manicure. She proved again (for the millionth time) that the real Liz Lemon cleans up well.
Matthew Williamson and Gwenyth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwenyth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail