Our eyes first landed on Alexander Wang's debut line of handbags for Balenciaga at the tail end of July, when our interest was piqued by the dark-toned, structured, minimalist beauty of the line of satchels, known as "Le Dix." For those who wish to get their hearts further ensnared by a black calfskin handbag, take a minute to watch the video above. It was shot by Toby McFarlan Pond under the artistic direction of Wang to a song titled "Light Foot" by Terry Devine-King. The best adjective to describe Le Dix? Capricious. These bags will not fail to toy with your heart.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve