For New York's "Fall Fashion" issue, Marc Jacobs went topless for a photo shoot and shared the stories behind each tattoo in his colorful ink menagerie. Now there's a video version! Above, watch Jacobs, now wearing a T-shirt, peel back, lift up, and pull down different parts of the cloth to give full exposure to his beloved body art: his dogs, his Simpsons and South Park renditions, Elizabeth Taylor wearing 3-D glasses, and more. The best part is when he shows off a matching "bros before hos" tattoo with his tattoo artist and friend Scott Campbell. But when does he have time to get all this work done? "It has to be spontaneous. Often, I love running from the gym and I'll call Scott." Must be nice.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split