We have a new scary-smart teen girl crush. Her name is Esme, her mom is Stila cosmetics founder Jeanine Lobell, and her dad is ER actor Anthony Edwards. A regular on Into the Gloss, Esme has amazing hair and borrowed Natalie Portman’s Lanvin for prom and, according to a recent blog post, rejects the sex-kitten beauty standard. “It seems like it from what is being directed towards me everywhere I look. But I don’t want to look that way…and I don’t have to." Which is not to say she can't do sex-kitten makeup. That's in her blood, apparently. Watch Esme quickly age herself about a decade with some eyeliner and a feather earring. It would be pretty terrifying if it weren’t so well adjusted.
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists
- More Fashion Week Changes Afoot, More Questions