The full look book from H&M's Isabel Marant collaboration hit the Internet today, and fans of the designer won't be disappointed: Many of her trademark looks, including tie-dyed jeans, embellished cropped jackets, and roomy wool coats, are well represented. In fact, several items are extremely similar to specific runway pieces of seasons past, only much more affordable. We sifted through all 114 images of the collection, which includes her first-ever clothing for kids and men, to find the most Marant-y items that could even pass for the real thing. Click ahead to see.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line