Hours before the Emmys' red-carpet coverage even started, a legion of Hollywood's finest stylists, makeup artists, and manicurists dispatched to the homes and hotel rooms of last night's attendees. While they were beautifying television's prettiest, the celebs flooded Instagram and Twitter with glimpses into their preshow madness. Click through to see how Heidi Klum snacks while getting her lipstick applied, how many people it takes to get Rose Byrne red-carpet ready, and what's in the tool kits of Tinsel Town's most talented (hint: It's this Cut-beloved hair dryer) in the slideshow below.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her