While it seems like many of the street-style stars have toned it down for the week, there are still plenty of amazing outfits to inspire your wardrobe. Among all of the borrowed pieces and gifts from designers are wearable looks that work as well for the cameras as they do in the real world. Take Ece Sukan's plaid-on-plaid ensemble: It nods to grunge's comeback but still looks refined enough for adult dressing. Joanna Hillman, a favorite of the genre, combines gray with purple for an easy-to-wear combo that's not only chic but also comfortable enough for weekend errands. For those looking to push the envelope a bit more in their day-to-day style, Sarah Rutson's flashy tee-and-skirt pairing is youthful and fun while Rachel Wang's take on head-to-toe white is perfect for those last gasping days of summer. Click ahead to see how to re-create these looks, with pieces you can buy now online.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb