While it seems like many of the street-style stars have toned it down for the week, there are still plenty of amazing outfits to inspire your wardrobe. Among all of the borrowed pieces and gifts from designers are wearable looks that work as well for the cameras as they do in the real world. Take Ece Sukan's plaid-on-plaid ensemble: It nods to grunge's comeback but still looks refined enough for adult dressing. Joanna Hillman, a favorite of the genre, combines gray with purple for an easy-to-wear combo that's not only chic but also comfortable enough for weekend errands. For those looking to push the envelope a bit more in their day-to-day style, Sarah Rutson's flashy tee-and-skirt pairing is youthful and fun while Rachel Wang's take on head-to-toe white is perfect for those last gasping days of summer. Click ahead to see how to re-create these looks, with pieces you can buy now online.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?