Here's one last, excellent Hamptons gossip item to close out the summer: An unnamed Water Mill resident was awoken in the middle of the night recently by an exclusive Alicia Keys party going on in her own house, "Page Six" reports. Keys, husband Swizz Beatz, and posse were renting in the neighborhood but had become "confused" and come home to the wrong house. The resident assumed the noise was coming from her twentysomething daughter and her friends, who had gone out earlier, but instead it was "a number of strangers, men and women" in her kitchen. "She was startled." Luckily, "All parties saw the humor in the mishap" and no parties got shot. Could have happened to anyone.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel