During New York Fashion Week, all the Cara Delevingne chatter was basically limited to "Where's Cara?" and "I miss Cara," until she popped up during the final moments at Marc Jacobs. Things have changed across the pond: According to the Telegraph, Cara Delevingne was the most popular keyword on Facebook during London Fashion Week. (Nice of you to show up, Delevingne.) Closing the iPhone-driven Burberry show might have had something to do with her popularity — "Burberry" was another of the most discussed terms — but between Harry Styles romance rumors (and denials) and Instagramming pre-runway McDonalds binges with Jourdan Dunn, Delevingne was serving up some serious social-media bait to the women who were chatting about her on Facebook. With all this attention, it's no wonder she fled a show wearing a ski mask.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives