Over the weekend, the British actress attended the 51st New York Film Festival for the premiere of her latest film, Inside Llewyn Davis. While Mulligan continued her minimalist, monochromatic red-carpet parade — wearing a little black dress with the slightest ab cutouts and an embellished halter neckline from Alexander McQueen — she also switched things up a bit from her Gatsby runs, most notably by flashing a giant smile. She even debuted a dark chestnut hair color (with matching brows). With the pressure of Daisy Buchanan off of her shoulders, Mulligan's gone wild.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists
- More Fashion Week Changes Afoot, More Questions