New York Fashion Week is over! To celebrate, the Cut hosted a party at the Gramercy Terrace with the Man Repeller's Leandra Medine. Questlove D.J.'ed, the Jonas brothers came, we all drank (too much), and everyone had a blast. Of course, other people had parties as well, because there are just too many things to celebrate in this town: Estée Lauder launched their new Modern Muse fragrance with guests Caroline Issa, Garance Doré, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Hailee Steinfeld, and Calvin Klein hosted an after-party with Nicole Kidman, Rooney Mara, and Rachel Zoe. Click through our slideshow and feel free to FedEx some Advil to the Cut headquarters today.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve