The moment Miley Cyrus grabbed her crotch (and Robin Thicke's, and some backup dancer's) with a bright white foam finger during her VMA's performance, the world uttered a collective, "Well, there's my Halloween costume." The world didn't immediately implode, but sales of foam finger "twerk" accessories are through the roof. Amazon stores are almost sold out of the $9.95 "Twerking Twerk Dance Foam Finger" and vendor Trendy + Hip has exactly one "Miley Cyrus Foam Twerk Finger" ("The Official Twerk Finger") left in stock, reports Racked. Hurry up or you'll miss the crucial element of the most topical costume of 2013. As for the creator of foam fingers, Steve Chmelar, he will most likely spend Halloween night locked in his dark home, hiding from Twerk or Treaters, wondering how it all went so wrong.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season