We debuted our backs galleries a year ago as a great way to view every look both coming and going. This season did not disappoint in its selection of outfits that captured your attention from all sides. In Alexander Wang's logo-heavy collection, what appeared to be a demure dress featuring the designer's name was turned around to reveal a racy and completely bare back. Over at DKNY, a pinstripe blazer casually slung over a model's shoulders featured the number 25 on the back — a nod to the 25th anniversary of the brand. 3.1 Phillip Lim demonstrated how sexy a sweatshirt can be, inserting swaths of sheer organza to add lightness while also showing a hefty dose of skin. For those who are looking to accentuate a carefully toned backside, both Prabal Gurung and Jason Wu offered up masterful tailoring on dresses that had Robin Givhan exclaiming, "That tush!" To get a better view of those and more, click ahead to see all 33 of the best exits of spring 2014.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split