The eagle (called New York Fashion Week) is landing tomorrow — and for the bevy of editors, bloggers, photographers, street-style peacocks, etc., who will be scurrying from show after show, life as they know it will never be the same. In the midst of teetering around in sky-high heels and swigging cocktails at the unending stream of parties, one must find moments to eat. Thankfully, to lower stress levels, our food-friendly siblings over at Grub Street made a list of the best places to feast during Fashion Week, broken down by time and location. Now grab your Fashion Week schedule and fill in the blanks with places that will satisfy your belly.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000