Here's Keira Knightley at the premiere of her latest film, Can a Song Save Your Life?, at the Toronto International Film Festival. With her hair swept back into a messy chignon and her wisps of bangs framing her face, she already looked like she was part of a fairy tale. But her strapless Mary Katrnantzou dress, covered in a dreamy, scenic purple-and-green realm (that we imagine is magical), sealed the deal. She added nude Christian Louboutin heels to complement her look and obviously channeled a wood nymph princess for the rest of the night.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Best Bet: Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil
- Geena Davis’s Two-Step Cure for Hollywood Sexism
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Jane Larkworthy
- Zoe Saldana Was Ruffled Up at the amFAR Gala
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It