Hedi Slimane's latest celebrity-studded endeavor is titled the "Saint Laurent Music Project" and consists of three soulful black-and-white portraits of music legends Chuck Berry, B.B. King, and Jerry Lee Lewis (a.k.a. the "Architects of Rock and Blues"). The artists, snapped in Missouri, Nevada, and Mississipi (respectively), each wear a specially tailored custom Saint Laurent tux. In the photo above, Lewis looks so distinguished, so at ease, with his hands on his piano poised to play. Even his head of shiny, wavy silver hair and the grooves on his forehead add to his respectable image. And, of course, for all of these fine men, those custom-made Saint Laurent tuxes don't hurt.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters