Yesterday, the actress, who's been relatively M.I.A. from red-carpet events this year, stepped out at the Lincoln Center to attend the New York City Ballet 2013 Fall Gala — in support of her husband, Benjamin Millepied, of course. Portman did not disappoint. She looked lovely and striking in a textured (i.e., pointy), tricolored strapless gown from Dior's fall 2013 couture collection, and the bright pops of light blue and yellow gave her an extra-happy, mermaidlike glow. She wore her long hair down, accessorized with more Dior, and finished off her look with a dark smokey eye.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve